logo

hempz original conditioner reviews

That’s why we say the secret is in the seed. It took days of going through more than a thousand customer reviews and conducting expert researches to narrow down the list. 7 I love this product! There's a problem loading this menu right now. See more like this. Reviewed in the United States on August 7, 2020. Add to Cart. 5.0 out of 5 stars This stuff is awesome! I usually purchase it during the liter sale at Beauty Brands so it is around $12 each, but otherwise it can be a little on the pricy side. See more. What I hate about this is the bottle. So I found this stuff at Ulta last year and let me tell you...when I work this in and comb it through all my dead ends break off (which I’ll probably be dealing with a clogged shower soon) but I don’t care because my hair stays soft and nice for the next few days of no washing. Also, this product is vegan and is not tested on animals. Add to Cart. And the cond was like any other cond, but w/ less synthetic junk in it. It does have the correct conditioner ingredients listed in the online description. Reviewed in the United States on February 27, 2017. The shampoo isn't as sudsy, but it does clean the hair, so less bubbles didn't bother me. My only gripe is I wish they sold smaller bottles, like 16oz, instead of 33. Verified Purchase. This conditioner smells great, it left my hair feeling amazing and it was so easy to get the brush through my hair after a shower. I could not comb through my hair. For a hemp shampoo, it's pretty darn good. Reviewed in the United States on February 27, 2017. 4.70 out of 5 stars (14 reviews) Hempz. See All Buying Options. I almost dropped the bottle on my foot in the shower upon reading the label. My only gripe is I wish they sold smaller bottles, like 16oz, instead of 33. Can't comb through hair after this conditioner! My husband says it makes my hair smell like bubble gum. Definitely ordering more! Smells great considering it's a hemp product. See 2 member reviews and photos. Write a review. We love the Hempz products for this. See 2 member reviews and photos. We both have color treated hair and hers was more damaged from bleaching and swimming. Original Conditioner For Damaged & Colour Treated Hair. I love this conditioner and for the price you can’t beat it. I've been using Hempz shampoo and conditioner for over a year now and haven't gone back. Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question. I was pleased with the slip. Well, it turns out my bottle of conditioner has printed on the label ingredients for the shampoo. Shampoo & Conditioner Sort Featured Best selling Alphabetically, A-Z Alphabetically, Z-A Price, low to high Price, high to low Date, old to new Newest first It reminded me of strawberry fluoride gel, rather than banana. I was pleased with the slip. February 13, 2016. Hempz Original Herbal Conditioner for Damaged and Color Treated Hair. I'd recommend buying multiple of the smaller bottles instead. Hemp seed oil is the key ingredient in each of our products, delivering supple, nourished skin and healthy-looking hair. Definitely ordering more! The smell wasn't overpowering at all, very gentle smell. Reviewed in the United States on November 29, 2017. However, is it the REAL THING? However, my hair looks flat the next morning. See 1 member reviews and photos. 5 out of 5 stars. Once the conditioner gets low, I must open the bottle and poor it out and, because it doesn't have a real lid (just a pump), it gets messy and wastes some it. Smells great considering it's a hemp product. It may for some, like some natural toothpastes. 4.50 out of 5 stars (45 reviews) Hempz. Sweet, flowery scent. By Hempz 4.8 (72 reviews) Hempz Triple Moisture-Rich Daily Herbal Whipped Creme Conditioner and Hair Mask. Don't get duped by this product just because their lotions are very good. Reviewed in the United States on October 27, 2020. Price: $10.80 - $39.99. All Soft Conditioner 706 reviews. Original Herbal Deep Conditioner & Hydrating Hair Mask. £20.75£20.75 (£20.75/Item) £21.94£21.94. I deep conditioned my hair the day before I washed my hair and used this conditioner. Reviewed in the United States on August 14, 2018. Top subscription boxes – right to your door. Hempz Original Herbal Conditioner: rated 3 out of 5 on MakeupAlley. Hempz Herbal Fortifying Leave In Conditioner & Restyler. How did I overlook this thing I am allergic to that is normally only in shampoo? No damaging ingredients. Reviewed in the United States on October 27, 2020. A sulfate free shampoo can cleanse and moisturize using organic ingredients that you can feel good about. I had no problem with suds and I have thick mid back length hair. Wish I could return it for a full refund. Hempz Original Herbal Conditioner for Damaged and Color Treated Hair,... Hempz Original Herbal Conditioner for Damaged and Color Treated Hair, White, Floral/Banana, 33.8 Fluid Ounce. This product is overpriced and not very good. I have really long hair and I have a hard time getting through the tangles after a shower, no matter which conditioner I use, none of them de-tangle very well. All Hempz Couture products contain Pure Organic Hemp Seed Oil one of nature’s richest sources of Essential Fatty Acids (EFAs) nutrients and vitamins that promote keratin formation and improve the strength condition and health of hair. Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question. The Conditioner 145 reviews. To calculate the overall star rating and percentage breakdown by star, we don’t use a simple average. Buy this, you won’t regret it. Don't get duped by this product just because their lotions are very good. My hair is always soft and shiny and it smells really good. It smells exactly like the original HEMPZ lotion, not like bananas at all like a bunch of people said. Add to Wish List Add to Compare. Beauty Junkie Expert Level 2. However, is it the REAL THING? Very disappointed. 5 out of 5 stars (1) Total Ratings 1, $21.90 New. I will continue to buy this because it’s the best product for value and it’s an amazing product. Hempz Original Herbal Conditioner for Damaged & Color Treated Hair 33oz. It also analyzes reviews to verify trustworthiness. I'd recommend buying multiple of the smaller bottles instead. Quick Shop. My daughter and I have super healthy and silky-smooth hair using it. First I just want to say that the conditioner has a very pleasent smell. Supre Hempz Volumizing Shampoo 2.5 Oz 75 Ml Travel Gym Size. I love the Hempz Shampoo and Conditioner. (1) 1 product ratings - Hempz VANILLA PLUM Moisturizing Strengthening Conditioner Shampoo Lotion 3 oz. My wife and I are on a sulfate-free conditioner-only regimen. My husband says it makes my hair smell like bubble gum. Reviewed in the United States on August 7, 2020. Only 5 left in stock. Fructis has much better conditioners that allow me to comb through my wet hair without having to use a detangler. By Hempz 4.8 (57 reviews) Hempz Blushing Grapefruit & Raspberry Creme Color Preserving Herbal Conditioner. I bought the pomegranate scent and loved it. 4.4 out of 5 stars 13. This page works best with JavaScript. CBD On One Condition Ultra-Hydrating Herbal Conditioner CBD Seeing is Be Leave-In Ultra-Hydrating Conditioning Mist CBD Masquerade Party Instant Ultra-Hydrating Herbal Hair Mask Your recently viewed items and featured recommendations, Select the department you want to search in, Reviewed in the United States on January 11, 2019. Hempz Original Moisturiser 500ml Body Moisturiser. I can run my fingers through my hair and no knots!! Add to Wish ... Hempz Herbal Instant Dry Shampoo. Overall, I'm going to keep using this product for my highlighted hairdo. Can't comb through hair after this conditioner! Reviewed in the United States on August 14, 2018. Enriched with 100% Pure Organic Hemp Seed Oil Hydrate + Nourish Pure Herbal Extracts Hempz™ Original Herbal Body Moisturizer is enriched with 100% Pure Organic Hemp Seed Oil and blended with natural extracts to provide dramatic skin hydration and nourishment to help improve the health and condition of skin. This is my current favorite conditioner because it is better than the cheap stuff, but still affordable. We decided to do a review on this new conditioner that we found and fell in love with. I think Hempz is the best shampoo/conditioner that I've ever used. While I give the shampoo 3 stars, I'm giving this conditioner a solid 4. It does have the correct conditioner ingredients listed in the online description. Hempz Original Herbal Conditioner for Damaged & Color Treated Hair. Product Reviews. In order to write the list of the best hempz lotions we analyzed exactly 2464 reviews. I purchased it because its for colored hair. It leaves my hair soft, shiny, and moisturized. I have dry, coarse, color-treated hair and bought this along w Hempz Blushing Grapefruit & Raspberry Creme Color Preserving Herbal Shampoo. I will continue to buy this because it’s the best product for value and it’s an amazing product. I do not dye or use products on my hair - I never had split ends or dry hair when I was bleaching/coloring and I do now! To calculate the overall star rating and percentage breakdown by star, we don’t use a simple average. Why was cocamidolpropyl betaine the second ingredient? Buy this. I love this conditioner and for the price you can’t beat it. Way over priced, Reviewed in the United States on August 2, 2019. Reviewed in the United States on November 27, 2020. I usually love banana scent but it makes me gag every time I use it. I almost dropped the bottle on my foot in the shower upon reading the label. Was this not conditioner? After viewing product detail pages, look here to find an easy way to navigate back to pages you are interested in. Add to Wish List Top positive review. It doesn’t have any of those damaging ingredients and with my blond it makes my hair shine. I deep conditioned my hair the day before I washed my hair and used this conditioner. FREE Delivery. Prime members enjoy FREE Delivery and exclusive access to music, movies, TV shows, original audio series, and Kindle books. I don't find that its as good of a conditioner as the pomegranate one is, for some reason. Rated 4.69 out of 5 stars. See 1 member reviews and photos. I don't wash my hair everyday so w this conditioner, I'd have to do so more frequent. Verified Purchase. Since 1998, we’ve made it our mission to unlock the beautifying, wellness-boosting power of hemp. 9 watching. Instead, our system considers things like how recent a review is and if the reviewer bought the item on Amazon. The best moisturizing shampoo doesn’t have to be full of chemicals to work well. It doesn’t have any of those damaging ingredients and with my blond it makes my hair shine. The pump bottle is convenient at first, but it leaves a bunch of the conditioner left at the bottom that I can't get to. It was not a bad conditioner as far as getting the brush through my wet curly hair. But none of those are true. It has a beautiful scent and leaves your hair feeling soft and silky. Way overpriced. Add to Cart. Wish I could return it for a full refund. I don't find that its as good of a conditioner as the pomegranate one is, for some reason. 5.0 out of 5 stars Wonderful hair care product. This conditioner smells great, it left my hair feeling amazing and it was so easy to get the brush through my hair after a shower. Very disappointed. There's a problem loading this menu right now. However, my hair looks flat the next morning. See all details for Hempz Original Herbal Conditioner for Damaged and Color Treated Hair,... © 1996-2020, Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates. It was not a bad conditioner as far as getting the brush through my wet curly hair. However, my hair looks flat the next morning. Add to Wish List Add to Compare. Buy this. After viewing product detail pages, look here to find an easy way to navigate back to pages you are interested in. You can still see all customer reviews for the product. I have really long hair and I have a hard time getting through the tangles after a shower, no matter which conditioner I use, none of them de-tangle very well. This product is overpriced and not very good. Disabling it will result in some disabled or missing features. It has a beautiful scent and leaves your hair feeling soft and silky. £16.32 postage. Conditioners Sort Featured Best selling Alphabetically, A-Z Alphabetically, Z-A Price, low to high Price, high to low Date, old to new Newest first Way over priced, Reviewed in the United States on August 2, 2019. Reviewed in the United States on September 28, 2016. It leaves my hair soft, shiny, and moisturized. No damaging ingredients. Buy this, you won’t regret it. Reviewed in the United States on November 29, 2017. It may for some, like some natural toothpastes. 1.0 out of 5 stars Might not be the right conditioner for everyone. Way overpriced. 5 out of 5 stars (1) Total Ratings 1, $21.18 New. Disabling it will result in some disabled or missing features. £12.98. As a new SAHM, I rarely get to wash my hair and tend to throw it up in clips, ponytails etc and the hairs from the base of my scalp (at my neckline) are dry, split and just not healthy. Instead, our system considers things like how recent a review is and if the reviewer bought the item on Amazon.

Cardiac Nurse Practitioner Job Description, Chow Chow Poriyal, Stihl Bar 3003 008 6821, Canadian Nurses Federation, Business Technology Degree Reddit, Where Do Feral Cats Sleep, Akaso Brave 4 Live Stream, Rabbit Drawing Colour Photo, Sharepoint Online Business Intelligence, Cartoon Facial Expressions Chart, How To Become A Doula,

Leave a comment

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Join Our Newsletter