logo

jbl lsr310s review

It integrated seamlessly with my LSR 305's, and I feel my investment was justified. The rich sound that was achieved was amazing. No flutter, nice, clean deep bass. Thank you for your request. It permits me to hear the lower ends in my mix that were present but not too audible with the smaller reference monitors. Avg. I would caution using this in a small room, especially if the room has not been treated with sound dampening/proofing. Popularity Score . Setup is easy. Get it and you won't regret it. Excellent! Prime members enjoy FREE Delivery and exclusive access to music, movies, TV shows, original audio series, and Kindle books. and I've been long over due for a subwoofer. Good solid, well-defined bass just pours out of this thing. I use mine via a direct connection from my monitor controller and do not use the built in crossover. That's nice! • Balanced XLR and 1/4" inputs and XLR outputs you can add the LSR310S to any studio monitor system Easy to hook up and delivers the power. The LSR 310S was the obvious choice. Monitoring. If I knew what it could have done for my mixes I would have gladly paid twice as much as the current sticker price! I have this paired with a set of 305's and 308's. One of the best gear purchases I've ever made . I added it to a pair of 305's and the sound reproduction of music is amazing -- full, clean and tight...everything JBL is known for (it's no wonder radio stations have used JBL monitors for years). I was going to get a larger set of studio monitors, but space in my studio is getting slim. I already had JBL 305's and I added this in. 5" Powered. But, they were/are weak on the bass for my taste. I installed a dolby 7.1system with all jbl control passive speakers and Chris helped me pick out everything i needed. I had to disable the RMC (room mode correction) on the tops, because they ended up being delayed from the sub, and it caused some phasing in some of the lower notes. Day one - today. Takes about 30 minutes for the learning curve to train your ears. I'm still experimenting with the different configurations. I used this setup with the Yamaha psr-s 975 arranger keyboard and what an experience. This is my third completley different "project studio" setup. I have it paired up with my Tannoy studio monitors and it's also great for playback with uncompressed audio/vinyl. As a matched set with the LSR 305's, you can't go wrong for the price. I use Yamahas HS8 primarily for my mid and high range, and I was using a Yamaha sub HS10 with my setup (trying to keep same brand). It produces the kind of bass you will feel as well as hear..Its well worth the money, especially if you work in home studios or smaller "professional" studios. Have some patience. Its not like the sub in your car or the sub you use for your surround system. Now that the dance parties are on hold, and my studio is back together, I started a project that reminded me that I'm not in the recording studio at work anymore; I began to miss the lowest octave. This sub is specifically designed for my monitors so it was an easy choice. This sub is great for the price. If you are in an apartment these would be fine but if you have a professional studio or nice sound room in a home I could not recommend these or their counterparts. The 3 series, with the use of JBL’s new technology and high-performance transducers, produces precise, accurate and detail sound.The sound is said to have depth and dimension because its stereo panorama extends beyond the speakers. Jbl LSR310S Powered sub is your affordable powered sub solution - not to mention being the perfect companion piece to your Lsr300 series monitors (but it'll work with virtually any system). The only downside is they are a little steep in terms of cost. This unit is much bigger than I expected. I run it with a pair of JBL LSR4326's and it keeps up with no problems. It is in the top 10%. It made everything sound more musical with a bigger sound at the same volume if you know I mean. Home. So I went out and got the JBL, and WOW, what a difference. Needed a little more oomph in my nicely tuned room with my self-aligning JBL 8" monitors. I'll change my one star review if my problem can be resolved. After 40+ years in the business I have used a number of monitoring setups with subwoofers. You can still see all customer reviews for the product. 25th May 2016 JBL LSR310s by iamkimosabi. View the JBL LSR310S manual for free or ask your question to other JBL LSR310S owners. As some other reviewers have mentioned, you need to correctly tune this sub to your system/surroundings. Now I can sit down and play and concentrate totally on the music. When i press play the isn't a low frequency i haven't heard this sub not be able to perform. As stated sub sounds amazing. The 310 is super sleek looking as well. Definitely check out the physical dimensions before purchasing if that's a concern for you - fortunately it wasn't a problem for me. Read user reviews for JBL LSR310S Powered Studio Subwoofer and see over 325,000 product reviews at zZounds.com. I already have a pair of JBL LSR305's that I love. Get Directions | But worth it, I already have a pair of JBL LSR305's that I love. Sweetwater Sound The JBL 310S is everything they say about it and more. Years later I did a mix in the studio, which included EQ, and burned a CD. The series includes two models, the LSR305 and LSR308. In fact when attempting to use this with a professional balanced +4 setup is was so quiet you couldn't even tell it was active. It sits perfect nestled behind my desk in between my monitors. I haven't worked with the KRK sub at all, but this thing dances circles around the Yamaha sub in EVERY regard. Start up something in iTunes again. The monitors alone are great, but with the addition of the subwoofer the low end is much more present and clean, as well as powerful. I was caught off guard by it's size. LSR 3 1 0 S. 10" Powered. LSR 305. Power is listed as 200W, but this sub is way underpowered. Sales suggested this. Even if you have a kicking HiFi now you might want to pick up a pair of the JBL LSR305's as something to try out. I needed a sub to pair with my JBL LSR 305 pair. Coupled with the LSR 308's this sub really works well. La érie de haut-parleur JBL LR n’a pa beoin d’être préentée. I tried emailing Ericson, the Canadian company that handles servicing for JBL products in Canada, but I have yet to get any response. Always get my stuff within 3 days, free shipping, great service, candy in the box. This thing sounds great at low volume, and can be absolutely cranked and still sends a clean and smooth low end! Paired with the LSR305 5" monitors it really is an all around great sounding setup. JBL's new LSR3 series brings technology from the company's premium monitor range within reach of the home studio. This sub suits my bedroom studio well. Disabling it will result in some disabled or missing features. I am quite happy with my LSR310S and use it with a pair of Equator D8 monitors and a Radial MC3 passive controller crossed over at 80Hz. I ordered these speakers from Sweetwater with a pair of LSR 308 monitors. Takes the nasty out of my 308's and sound quality is awesome. customer reviews: 4.6 Read reviews . If one has not experienced the well balanced output of a subwoofer, make room on the bucket list. I am docking it half a star because it was initially underwhelming to listen to. Un de membre le moin connu de cette famil . Lots of flexibility in settings to dial in your sound just right. Studio Monitor. The downfacing subwoofer cone isn't protected and two arrived damage. Tech support could not find a fix for this issue. I’m very disappointed with this product and JBL. The one we bought has a problem turning on. Active Monitors . The LSR310S subwoofer incorporates JBL’s patented Slip Stream™ Port working in concert with a custom 10" down-firing driver and a 200 Watt amplifier to add deep, powerful bass to any studio monitor system. This is a beefy unit with some nice control. I chose this to match my JBL LSR305 monitors and couldn't be more pleased, it's an extremely detailed, accurate and responsive solution to add bass to your monitors, the built in crossover works wonderfully with JBL's LSR monitors. Reviewed in the United States on April 14, 2017. Looked in box to find one foot had fallen right off. Reviewed in the United States on August 9, 2020. Even my LBL monitors once plugged into this subwoofer have a lower volume output level. This thing is a beast. I will also lower the star rating only because the JBL LSR series is supposed to be on the more "economic" end, yet this sub cost's as much as two of the 5" monitors from the same series, plus some ($400 as of 11/1/14). I was blown away. This was a great speaker when it workEd. They are available to offer you personalized product advice any time you need it. The tone and clarity are wonderfully crisp, Got this a week ago hooking up to 12" JBL Speakers is blown away. This is a recessed switch on the LSR305 monitors that needs to be toggled with a small object, like the tip of a pen. Phone Hours | I quickly became accustomed to the un-hyped nature of this sub and it definitely forces you to make informed decisions, but I was not astonished with its chest thumping abilities. What a huge difference this sub made! Have it paired with the JBL 308 monitors. Not quite as much bass as I would have hoped but great sound nevertheless. I purchased this subwoofer to compliment my JBL 306P MKll Studio Monitors. 5501 U.S. Hwy 30 W, Fort Wayne, IN 46818 JBL LSR310S . I might be knocking this down a star for the wrong reason, so I apologize if I’m just being naive or stubborn. I'm using this with the JBL LSR 305 speakers and the sub fills out the low end quite nicely. Now I'm more than happy with the setup. Huw Price checks them out. I can hear the differences between the bass and kick in any mix and can trust the results. Hooked the sub up and could not get the volume I needed to hear the low end of a mix. Even with a great tuned room this somewhat small sub added the definite clarity and feel from the bass I needed to transition my mixes perfectly from my room to car mixes for my clients. Again, these are designed to help you mix a great overall accurate sound. Keep in mind, these are supposed to be uncolored and designed to help you mix. Excellent sub woofer, replaced a Yamaha sub that I thought was pretty good until I came across this one. Development work on JBL’s flagship M2 monitor resulted in the Image Control Waveguide – and JBL has chosen to use it on the more affordable 3 Series designs. However, after receiving it, quickly I might add, then setting it up, I only wish I had added it sooner. MAJOR HEADACHE. But, Reviewed in the United States on February 15, 2017. And you're only going to get so much response from a 5 inch 'woofer', especially at lower volumes. The JBL LSR310 Studio Subwoofer is an active 10" Subwoofer that offers the perfect bass extension for studio monitors. I highly recommend this sub AND Sweetwater. My only complaint may come from the neighbors if I don't get some sound proofing soon! En lire plus. I actually thought it might have been damaged in shipping. ...But once I got it dialed in I was impressed. The JBL 310S is everything they say about it and more. *, Reviewed in the United States on May 18, 2020. JBL's LSR305 boast a lot of fancy tech, especially for a set of monitors under $300. Plus, the service I received from Ian was excellent, as is always the case with Sweetwater. I can't believe, I ever tried making/creating music without a sub. 4.75 out of 5, based on 1 Review. After viewing product detail pages, look here to find an easy way to navigate back to pages you are interested in. Number of questions: 2 Do you have … A Sweetwater Sales Engineer will get back to you shortly. Thanks to Sweetwater, and Greg Savino for your first rate service and quality, it's what keeps me coming back. I'm happy with the all the JBL speakers so far and they sound great without a large investment. It was so refreshing to have the addition of clear, confident and effective low end added to my home studio setup. I was looking to replace a pair of high-end bookshelf speakers in an audio system. Balance out the system and use proper gain staging, and the sub is fantastic! Happy customers, one piece of gear at a time! The JBL LSR305's have changed my mind about what constant directivity can do.

Hermeneutics And Exegesis Pdf, Automation Technology Inc Florida, The Games We Play Spacebattles, Nam Ji Hyun, Types Of Leadership Images, Ryobi Pole Saw Chain Size, Monthly House Rentals, Dark Souls Estus Shards, Specialty Doctor Pay Scale, Houses For Rent In East Point, Ga No Credit Check, Samarium Cobalt Magnets Vs Neodymium,

Leave a comment

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Join Our Newsletter